Writing is not meant only for Professional Writers. You can also shape an Article with your pen. It just requires some INTEREST, SKILLS and TIME along with some COURAGE and EFFORT.
Can you fit yourself in these conditions?
If you can, then you can write. And sooner and sooner; that day will come for which you are waiting for!
Writing is not a difficult task; it just requires you and your voice.
So, take out a pen and paper and start expressing your views in the jurisprudence of Law.
In the process of encouraging the young writers; we have opened a Research Cell; meant to learn the writers Research Methodology.
Submissions can be made on any of the following themes:
1) Human Rights
2) Constitutional Issues
3) Contemporary Legal issues
4) Law and Society
5) Law and Politics
And any other Articles in the discipline of Law...
|Invitation to send Articles||01 February, 2018|
|Last date to send Articles||20 March, 2018|
|Last date to clarifications||02nd March, 2018|
POINTS TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION:
1) Authors can make sub-theme and can also submit the entry beyond the themes subject to the approval of the Human Hands Together.
2) All the entries shall be e-mailed to HumanHandsTogether@gmail.com
3) Articles shall be submitted in (.doc) or (.docx) formats only.
4) Co-Authorship is allowed upto 2 and only in the Long Articles Category.
5) The content should have not been published earlier in any of the Online or Offline portals.
6) Plagiarism is accepted only upto 16%.
7) Human Hands Together reserves all the rights to publish or reject any of the entry submitted.
8) Along with Article, the authors are required to provide their basic details [Name, Designation, Institution, Contact No., and Email Address]
9) Authors also have to fill the Undertaking Form and send the same to us at our email ID.
10) Each accepted Article shall be published in the month of February and March.
11) Certificate of Publication shall be provided to the authors as well as co-authors on their respective postal address.
12) Exceptional selected Articles may be considered for the Upcoming Journal of HumanHandsTogether, which will be released later.