About the Course:
Legal education being a professional education for dispense of justice is incomplete without the skills of drafting. A perfect drafting of academic manuscripts from research papers to memorial and practice matters in relation to Suits, Applications, Complaints, Writ petition, Appeals etc. and other such matters connected therewith shall obviously leads to good result in terms of money, time, energy and expectation of not only the learned members of the Bench, but also the Bar as well as the parties to the litigation. It creates a congenial atmosphere where the glory of the judiciary and the Law grows to sky-heights.
It is our great pleasure that after educating 430+ participants from 110 law institutions, we at Human Hands Together in association with S&M Partners is providing an online course on this structure i.e. Legal Drafting Online Course for the 4th Batch. The course is designed by Mr. Vaibhav Shahi, Manging Partner at Shahi & Mishra Partners LLP. In this course one can explore the nuances of Legal Drafting. With a unique vision, this course offers and allows one to identify the important pieces of legal writing and to put together these vital pieces in words clearly, precisely and briefly. To bring each one at a common platform, a basic introduction law is scheduled in the beginning. Beginning with identifying the kinds of legal writing, the course then heads towards the foundational aspects of legal writing. From drafting of moot memorials, legal briefs, and learning the IRAC and citations, this course tends to cover almost all the academic opportunities that one can come across. The course also touches the drafting of court pleadings besides covering the common drafting like legal notice.
Mode of Classes:
1. The Mode of Learning will be online. The language of the Module will be partly in English and partly in Hindi.
2. All the modules will be the recorded video lectures of Batch 1 & 2.The recorded lectures link will be provided to the participants on mail as per the schedule. However, participants can stream the video on any system during the period of that Unit but they will not be provided the access to download.
3. With each Module, a written material will be provided that is prepared by the Human Hands Together & S&M Partners in consultation with Course Instructors. The written material will be in English language.
NOTE – You may prior request via Email to us in case your exams or other unavoidable circumstances arise.
1. Participants will be evaluated in all the 3 Unitsthrough assessment tests that will be open book and online mode [i.e. Submission on mail].
2.The participants will be sent an assignment which they have to submit before the time.
3. To eligible for the Certificate, Participants will have to score atleast 45% aggregate
4.The marks will be reflected in the Certificate.
Registration is open till 13th of September 2020. The participants are required to fill the registration form online alongwith the Registration Fee. The registration fee shall be paid online via UPI and the transaction ID must be entered into the form.
Registration Fee: Rs 1050/-
Registration Form: http://humanhandstogether.com/register
For more details, refer to brochure: Download Brochure
Module 0, I and II
15th - 22nd September 2020
Module III and IV
23rd - 30th September 2020
Module V and VI
01st - 12th October 2020
1. Learn the skills of drafting at the college level that will help you in grabbing internships and jobs.
2. E-Certificate cum report card of participation to the participants after completion of the course.
Register Now: Fill the Form Online
For queries, contact:
Ms. Awantika, Coordinator : (+91) 62022-31943
Ms. Shubhi Jadoun, Coordinator : (+91) 83181-63649