About Law Library:
Law Library of HHT is aiming at proving an open access Law Library. The Library shall consist of the Legal Study material in the discipline of Law. Everyone can access and read through the domain of HumanHandsTogether 24x7.
1. Administrative Law
3. Banking Law
4. Code of Civil Procedure
5. Code of Criminal Procedure
6. Company Law
7. Competition Law
8. Constitutional Law
9. Consumer Protection Laws
10. Criminal Law
11. Cyber Laws
12. Environmental Law
13. Family Law
14. Human Rights
15. Insurance Laws
16. Intellectual Protection Laws
17. International Law
20. Labour Laws
21. Land Laws
22. Law of Contracts
23. Law of Evidence
24. Law of Torts
25. Media Law
26. Taxation Law
27. Transfer of Property Laws
And other Concerned Subjects...
4th February 2018
Tentative Release of New Library
02nd April 2018
Please note that there is no last date to contribute as Library shall be updated in the regular intervals and as per the demands of the readers. So, in order to launch the Ist edition of our Library on time; we requests the contributors to send their materials by 10th March 2018, so that it can be presented in the best format.
Entries can be submitted either in Work (.doc & .docx) or .pdf format, though Word file is more preferable.
Entries to full notes of any subject or any portion or sub-topic are accepted.
Talking about the Constitutional Law, One author can send the material regarding Fundamental Rights, and other can that of Nature of the Constitution. The notes will be then merged and the better version of the same shall be reflected in the Law Library.
Points to be Noted:
1. No Author shall be given any compensation for any material they would be proving to the Law Library.
2. No reader shall be asked for any payment in either form to study through the Law Library.
3. Every contributor shall be acknowledged in the Law Library.
4. The materials once submitted, cannot be taken back.
5. All the materials shall be sent to us in an electronic mail at HumanHandsTogether@gmail.com
6. The abovementioned subjects do not restrict the contributor to share in other related issues.
7. The contributors are requested to provide us their basic contact details so that they can be contacted for the upcoming events.
Call for Volunteers
We also invite applications for Volunteers to assist our team Online in the process of Library building. Applications can be sent to HumanHandsTogether@gmail.com latest by 20th Feb 2018. Every Volunteer shall be provided a Certificate for Volunteer.
We are not introducing any complex or formal procedure to contact us. One can simply contact us through the below mentioned means: